Who am I?
I am a certified makeup artist with other beauty certificates under my belt - I get to do weddings, fashion shows, commercial shoots, and teach massive makeup workshops (as well as personalized lessons). I've met and am still meeting many wonderful people, companies, and organizations.
I also have training in hair styling, lash lifts, brow extensions, eyelash extensions, and microblading. I really wanted to improve the lives of others with these artistic options and it sharpened my eye to see what a certain face shape/tone/color might need.
- Eveline Charles Makeup Certificate
- Face It! International Makeup Certificate
- Marvel College Artifical Nails Certificate
- Sugarlash Pro Lash Lift Certificate
- Simply Esthetics Eyelash Extensions Certificate
- Black Cat Lashes Volume and Mega Volume Certificate
- Eternal Beauty Microblading Level 1 Certificate
- Other: MAC bridal and runway course, Sens Studio Boudoir Hair & Makeup course and Asian Eyes Makeup, Motives foundation and powder blending course, and private one on one courses with International and local stylists training in bridal and avant garde hair.
- I am also a certified accountant, wife, and mommy of a cuddle monster. I'm also pretty laid back, adaptable, and I am more of a listener than a talker. I look forward to listening to your needs and styling you for your event!
I love learning from some of the best in the beauty industries so I can bring you the best. When you're acquiring my expertise, you're hiring a journeyman, not an apprentice. If you have any questions/concerns, just let me know!