I'm Lydia Yapp - a certified makeup artist since 2009, lash extensions and lash lift certified since 2015, and microblading (brow micropigmentation) certified since 2016. I'm currently working on getting my certification in powdered brows. I love doing weddings, fashion shows, commercial shoots, and teach massive makeup workshops (as well as personalized lessons). I've met and am still meeting many wonderful people, companies, and organizations.
- Eveline Charles Makeup Certificate
- Face It! International Makeup Certificate
- Marvel College Artifical Nails Certificate
- Sugarlash Pro Lash Lift Certificate
- Simply Esthetics Eyelash Extensions Certificate
- Black Cat Lashes Volume and Mega Volume Certificate
- Eternal Beauty Microblading Level 1 Certificate
- Other: MAC bridal and runway course, Sens Studio Boudoir Hair & Makeup course and Asian Eyes Makeup, Motives foundation and powder blending course, and private one on one courses with International and local stylists training in bridal and avant garde hair.
- I am also an accountant but have stepped back to dive into full time beauty. I’m a wife, and mommy of a cuddle monster. I'm also a terrible cook (I will literally burn soup 99% of the time) and I enjoy escape rooms during my down time.
Questions? Let me know in the contact section or book online today!
I love learning from some of the best so I can bring you the best. When you're acquiring my expertise, you're hiring a journeyman, not an apprentice. I look forward to working with you and your vision.